LONG LIVE THE PERUSING PRINCESSES!!

>>>>TABER & SILKA:


Silka: "It's been a while since I have felt like royalty, so when I saw we were on the blog of The Perusing Princesses, it blew my mind!"

Taber: "I don't make you feel like royalty, huh?"

Silka: "No Tay, you make me feel like a treasured Goddess!"

Taber: "Phew! That's a relief! For a moment I thought I had lost my mojo."

Silka: "Oh, I won't let that happen honey. I'd go Jackie Chan on your ass to jar repressed memories first."

Taber: "Well twinkle my toes and call me Tink! That is the most arousing and equally terrifying thing you have ever said to me."

ASH STONE: "KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOUR VERBAL FOREPLAY!"

Silka: "Oops. Sorry about that."

Taber: "Yeah, sorry guys. We are proud to present the gorgeous and talented crew of the popular blog, the Perusing Princesses."

Silka: "Please give them a moment of your time, as they have taken time out of their incredibly busy blog schedule to help host the Capital D Birthday Bash!"


http://perusingprincesses.blogspot.com/2014/12/capital-d-birthday-bash-for-ash-stone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment