Capital D Delights
Want Taber and Silka's Book??
Capital D> AMAZON -PG VERSION
Capital D> AMAZON - ADULT VERSION
10 QUOTES TO CHEER YOU UP!
&lt;img src="//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-xPmcrFNGfHkBg.gif" height="1" width="1" alt=""/&gt; &lt;img src="http://b.scorecardresearch.com/p?c1=2&amp;amp;c2=17519299&amp;amp;cv=2.0&amp;amp;cj=1" height="1" width="1" alt=""/&gt;
TABER & SILKA: "Ugh! Monday again! We thought you might need as much cheering up as we do."
1. “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” — Dean Martin
2. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” — Margaret Mead
3. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” — Benjamin Franklin
4. “You know you’re living right when you wake up, brush your hair, and confetti falls out.” — Katy Perry
5. “Even I don’t wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.” — Cindy Crawford
6. “Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I won’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.” — Michael Scott
7. “On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.” — H. Allen Smith
8. “What I hear when I’m being yelled at is people caring loudly at me.” — Leslie Knope
9. “Out of all the lies I’ve told, ‘Just kidding!’ is my favorite.” — Anonymous
10. “Life is hard. After all, it kills you.” — Katharine Hepburn
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)