Most of the time we spend ravishing each other to bits, but sometimes we do other things too.
Here's our list of things to do when you are not having tons of sex over a weekend."
1. Go For a Walk: A brisk walk is healthy and can be a fascinating pursuit.
2. Go For a Run: It’s free and great exercise.
3. Learn to Juggle: This fun and healthy pastime is a great way to impress your friends, and Lifehack’s guide can teach you the basics.
4. Go Swimming: Find your nearest leisure center and go for a swim.
5. Drum: You don’t need a drum kit – get some percussive objects and work out a groove. Just don’t blow anything up, like Keith Moon used to.
6. Dance: Turn on the radio, or stick on your iPod, and dance away to your favorite songs.
7. Community Sports: There are many community football, cricket, baseball or basketball teams you can join. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet new people whilst working out.
8. Watch Wildlife: Heading out to a local park, or into the countryside, is a free way to see nature in action.
9. Head to the Playground: Most communities provide a free park replete with a playground. Those swings and seesaws are fun no matter how old you are.
10. Do Some Gardening: Head into your garden! If you live in a flat in the city you can check supermarkets for indoor potato or tomato growing bags and herb gardens.
11. Car Boot Sales: Go to, or throw, a Car Boot Sale to interact with your community.
12. Check your Community Calendar: Visit your council’s website for details on upcoming events.
13. Join a Film or Book Club: Most film or literature fans will be able to find a weekly club. Here you’ll be able to meet like-minded people and discuss your hobby.
14. Visit Friends: Organize to meet with friends and spend the day talking and having fun.
15. Volunteer Work: Consider doing some volunteer work for a charity. As experience it can go on your CV, can introduce you to new people, and provide a welcome feel-good factor.
16. Visit Free Museums: Check your council’s official website for information about the free museums in your area.
17. Visit a Zoo or Wildlife Reserve: Visiting a local zoo or wildlife center is a terrific way to spend an afternoon – use a search engine to fine your nearest center.
18. Become a Dog Walker: Check locally to see if any busy neighbors need any of their pets walking, or put up an ad to be a dog walker.
19. Make a Homemade Pizza: Follow Lifehack’s guide to perfect this treat.
20. Make Some Bread: A simple, cheap, and educational practice, here’s how to bake a loaf.