DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST MONDAY!

Taber:

"Most people hate Monday and for a good reasons. But fear not! Big brother Taber is here to save the day! Here are some great quotes to ponder instead of focussing on Monday okay?"


1) When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
A photograph of Bob Monkhouse. Bob Monkhouse


2) I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Photograph of Elayne Boosler. Elayne Boosler


3) Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Photograph of Oscar Wilde Oscar Wilde


4) The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
Photograph of Mark Russell. Mark Russell


 
5) Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
A photograph of Robert Bloch. Robert Bloch



6) First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
A photograph of Steve Martin. Steve Martin



7) A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
A photograph of Lana Turner. Lana Turner


8) How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell “BINGO!”
A photograph of Anonymous. Anonymous


9) My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
A photograph of Dave Barry. Dave Barry



10) Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
A photograph of Anonymous. Anonymous 

I now some of these are funny and some not, but it does give you food for thought. Think about it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment